Sunday, June 17, 2018

Land Is Home

I bought land from Hannelore Inman of Landishome.com

Looked at her properties and picked one sight unseen. Checked land values in the area. Looked at it on Google maps and Google earth with exact gps coordinates.

I wanted off grid with little or no zoning. I didn't need electric, sewage, or water on land.

Hannelore gave me information about where water could be purchased and suggested cistern. She also gave me information about how deep wells in the area were. Of course i verified the information independently.

I sent her the $50 deposit by PayPal and i received two forms in the mail, both in plain easy to understand English. One was a contract to purchase the land. The other was a promissory note for the purchase price. Signed them and sent them back.

I make my payments by PayPal which protect both the buyer and the seller. It's also very easy to check exactly how much I've paid to date.

And what's really cool...if i don't like the property or i need property elsewhere...all my payments can transfer to another of her properties...best deal ever.

Hannelore made it easy to purchase my land with confidence and no gobbletygook language. Just a straight forward business deal.

She's a straight shooter which is rare these days.

I highly recommend looking at what she has to offer.

Hannelore Inman of Landishome.com

You won't regret it. I don't

1 comment:

  1. Update
    Paid off my land in full and deed recorded in my name

    ReplyDelete